Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meet the Tasmanian Tiger of Australia. This species is also known as  Tasmanian Wolf. This species is also known to the smal town of Tasmania where it was first discovered. Although this species is called tiger foe its stripes, and wolf it is not related t the cat or wolf families. It is a member of the Marsupial. They are endangered because of us hunting them for their fur which is almost as rare as a child with no arms or legs being born. The last one DIED in the Hobart Zoo in 1936. This animal could still be out there needing our help. So if you hunt them stop it or I will hunt you. :)
This is what they looked like before the last one supposedly died
And now because of us this is what they all look like now Stop this and help save a world that has kept us alive for all these years an we can protect them like they do with us! This is my tribute to them. I'm sorry I didn't see this before now because now it would be too late ti help. I am so SORRY I should have been born sooner so I could help to protect them. I am so SORRY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment